Western Foodservice & Hospitality Exposition (WFHE)
Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo
Your fascination with food. Your creativity. Your love of people. Your talent for nourishing their bodies and their souls. Imagine 3 days in the heart of Los Angeles — the world’s most entertaining city — where you can focus on all the magic and mystery that attracted you to food in the first place. Give yourself the gift of learning! From the art of ancient grains to the latest in lighting for Instagram, from the fine points of fermentation to designing smart kitchens, from veggie-centric dining to the prospect of delivery by drone. Spark your creative appetite and turn your passion for the industry into a sustainable business.
Whether you’re an independent owner, quick-serve restaurant operator, chef, caterer, baker, bar or nightclub operator, hospital, hotel or commercial foodservice personnel — join us August 25-27, 2019, at the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Join 9,000+ of your peers at the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo, where you’ll have access to the hottest menu trends, state of the art design and decor, the best in business education and 450 of the leading vendors and purveyors dedicated to serving the restaurant & foodservice community — all under one roof.
Spark your creative appetite and celebrate your passion for the profession!
Don’t miss these great opportunities to expand your team’s knowledge at the conference for FREE*..
- 8/25: ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification in English or Spanish (*fee applies)
- 8/25: A Scott Blanchard Seminar: Great Management is the Biggest Contributor to Restaurant Success! (Free for Members!)
- 8/26: The Foodservice Council for Women panel discussion to connect, share, inspire and learn, with Madelyn Alfano, Chief Executive Officer of Maria’s Kitchen
- 8/26: The Beacon Award, honoring Madelyn Alfano of Maria’s Italian Kitchen
- 8/27: Food Service and Public Health Summit, discussing industry challenges with food safety and regulations
CRA Members are eligible for one free badge for every $100 paid in membership dues. Please remember to enter your CRA Member number when registering to take advantage of this membership benefit.
Now offering Member Discounts for exhibitor booths.
Please contact Matt Mennona at (203) 242-8122 or email@example.com for more information.